Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sometimes words can't describe true pain...

Today is a sad day for me.

I was not aware until a text from my sister within the hour that today, November 11, 2008, was the release date for Scrubs Season 7. She sent me a text asking how many of episodes of Scrubs I watched so far today. And even though I did catch an episode today on Comedy Central, none, however, were of this most current season.

This is opposed to last year, when Lorenz and I watched the entire Season 6 straight through (minus a small dinner break/caffeine bolus) until 2:30AM.

Now I will take a melatonin to aid in sleep because if I don't, I will be up all night tossing and turning thinking about what might have been!

(sigh)

On a happy side note, after viewing the price on Best Buy's website($19.99), I noticed Rowdy (or possibly it was Stephen) made the cover of the DVD set. Thank you, whoever creates these boxes. You saved me from inevitability of becoming dehydrated from the amount of tears that would have be shed. Once again, thanks!

1 comment:

Nick said...

Let me know when you pick it up and I can come over for a marathon viewing.

Reminds me of that time we put on our scrubs and went to Ripple B&D early on a Sunday morning to tell chicks that we just got off of a 12-hour graveyard shift at the hospital.

Wow, we had a lot of free time back then.