Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The red coats are coming?

No, the British aren't attacking, but it is still a very serious concern of mine. My concern being, what is with the influx of the red, wool, winter jackets this year? I mean, I'm no fashion guru, but isn't it hard to "match" clothing with a red coat? Aren't you limiting your daily clothing options with such a vibrant accessory for warmth? Well, unless of course, you can afford one jacket per outfit ($$$?). Where does this stem from? Did some big shot model in France where one during some posh runway show? Maybe? Better yet, did Paris Hilton wear it? No way, it never gets cold enough in LA for that?
I got it! I think it comes from that sexy cat Gov. Sarah Palin, and her power red suits. What do you think? Well, I sure hope it is. Knowing that and laughing each time I see one would make life, solely regarding the sight of these red coats (of course), truly special.

No comments: