Thursday, November 13, 2008

An email response...

Sorry Nick and Josh, but I think the possible one other person who may read this blog should get an opportunity to read it...

I don't think I've ever seen this movie (Mac and Me), but after a quick youtube search I saw the wheelchair off the cliff scene (as mentioned on Conan O'Brien when Paul Rudd visits). A related video linked me to Mac and Me full McDonald's dance, and I, of course, had to take a quick look...it was awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo&feature=related

Unfortunately something like this would never happen again, and here are a five reasons why:

1) Due to the increase in childhood obesity, this seen would either be cut to 3 minutes shorter (or there would need to be three shifts of kids to sub in and out...similar to hockey)

2) McDonald's employees dancing on the job...no sir, not during this economic recession. I don't think they would want to be replaced by Communcations Majors...

3) They don't make high-top Reeboks like they did in the 80s...there would be a definite increase in sprained ankles.

4) This isn't a Filopino prison (see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o)

5) One can only assume Ronald McDonald is dead...the Grimace must have gotten to him by now!

1 comment:

ABC said...

I wish Ronald McDonald had a son. Unfortunately, I must report that childhood obesity (hehe), the McRib, and Shalonda from the drive-thru took a serrated knife to the poor clown's McNuggets back in the day at Will Smith's playground.

Rip Nugs