A group of people and I went to the Vogue last night to listen to the bands “Dot Dot Dot” and “Hairbangers Ball.” Towards the end of Dot Dot Dot’s performance a few of us wiggled up to the front, close to the band (stage right obviously near the hot bassist! ) to start jamming out. We danced and sang for a few songs like “Take on Me” and “Jump.” They, then, finished their set and the crowd began to disperse for drinks and bathroom breaks and so forth.
All of a sudden, someone tapped me on the back of my shoulder. It was some girl my age plus or minus two years (I was a few deep at this point so I wasn’t entirely sure). And the following is the conversation between us.
Girl: Are you wearing big pants?
Scott: Nope, why would you say that?
Girl: Well, it seemed like when you were dancing, you were holding up your pants.
Scott: Nope, I’m wearing a belt. (I show her my belt, proving to her I wasn’t lying)
Girl: Ohh, okay.
Scott: Yup.
We then part ways. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment