• So now you’re like a word genius and everything I say you twist around and make me look dumb.
• Mac, what’s God’s stance on blood tests?
• I will smash your face into a jelly.
• Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Give me so eyes, look at me…cool your jets…beat it!
• That’s Tammy, Trey’s ex-girlfriend. This is classic Tammy. Trey broke up with Tammy because Maureen Canallas saw Tammy flirting with Walt Timmy at a party but she was only doing it to make Trey jealous, because you know, she thought Trey secretly liked Erin Henerbry but Trey didn’t like Erin Henerbry. It was all a bunch of bullshit.
• Hey-yoooo! What’s going on? I gotta pee!
• I feel like a…like an ice cream sundae!
• You gotta crack a few eggs to make an omlette…I’m cracking eggs of wisdom!
• (After shooting the gun for the first time) I feel focused and bad-ass and…badass!
• I still kinda wish you didn’t shoot me.
• (After Dennis’ grandpa asked Charlie for some help) I’m not very comfortable with that, first of all I don’t even know which one of these I would unplug…
• It’s always fun to burn things.
• I gotta say my favorite part at the end there, when we were all hugging, my sister screamed and told everyone I touched her vagina…
• And the best part actually for me now is the fact that everybody thinks I got molested, so in a way, my life is ruined, in the mean time, I’m going to go to the back office and cry and cry and cry and drink for awhile.

No comments:
Post a Comment