Catchy story? nope, sorry to disappoint. I will not reference the delicious 'jigglin' treats or Sir Bill Cosby (do you agree?, Queen Elizabeth needs to get that man knighted, who is more deserving? seriously?)
Anyway, nothing exciting at the hospital today...except a patient that knew the WARF from the drug warfarin stands for Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (insert snores...)
However, comedy is everywhere. Today, I get home, start to change when I hear a knock at the door, not thinking of who it could be, I walk over and open it....
It was a dark-haired girl, slightly shorter than me whom I've never seen.
She starts to walk in and says "Hello?"
To which I respond with a "Hello?"
After my questionable salutation, she stood confused for about 5 seconds...
After which she replies, "Oh my goodnes, this isn't my room...I'm in 404" (which is directly above my apartment, and yes Connors, a palindrome) and walks away.
I have been living here for 2 months...2 months and she gets confused now!
My philosophical statement of today:
"People just crack me...it's there reason life is so fun and entertaining!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment