Okay, while I was watching the Colts lose tonight (cha-ching) I came up with a series of logical sense dealing with the 2008 football season.
Hear me out: The patriots defeated the chiefs --> the chiefs defeated the broncos --> the broncos quarterback is jay cutler --> jay cutler was recently diagnosed with diabetes.
Using simple logic of a--> b --> c --> d --> e, it is determined the patriots defeat diabetes!
I just don't know why doctors haven't thought of this sooner...it's just so simple!
PS: I haven't heard anyone say it, so I want to be the first:
The Titans are going 16-0 this season! I'll say it again to further emphasize my statement:
The Titans are going 16-0 this season!
Hopefully no one outside of Nashville has said this so I can be a "Good Five Minutes" guest on PTI...golly, I sure hope Tony Kornheiser is nice in person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment