Sunday, October 26, 2008

it's been a month...holy shit!

anyway, so i was on my way to adams morgan to hang out with aubrey. I get to the suicide bridge and what should i see...a homeless (probably deranged) person walking out to the middle of the road flipping off on coming traffic. This continued for no less than 90 seconds! But don't worry as cars started coming she moved off toward the curb but never to she relinquish her 'bird.' And for that I applaud her (i'm assuming she was a she) for believing in something and sticking to it!



on my way home more excitement occured! aubrey was scared i was going to get shot on the way home but i would be fine, i'm a big strong dude and there's a lot of cops out so its safe. I get to a corner and two men in the twenties start yelling and getting their fisticuffs ready for battle (you may assume their race, and although i don't consider myself to be rascist, i feel you may assume correctly). Well this blocks traffics for about 5 minutes as I just stand there about 30 feet from the altercation. I finally leave and during my reflection of the situation on the way home i think to myself...wow, i was probably in range to be hit with a stray bullet if this fight esclated further. if that happened it would hurt me twice: first from the literal pain of a bullet piercing my flesh and two because aubrey would have told me so!...

i'm too tired to go back and make sure what I wrote makes sense or it grammatically correct...so please don't judge me on that!

good night and good beer!

No comments: